YOUR RETURNS POLICY
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Swimwear and underwear cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
For UK & ROI customers, you are able to return unsuitable items within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note. For all international customers, please return unsuitable items within 14 days of receiving your parcel. Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 21 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt and we will check this out for you.
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
As soon as your return has been received by our online team you will receive an email notification. You will then also receive an email from us to say your refund has been processed. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM/RETURNS LABEL?
- Re-pack the item in the sealed bag with the labels and tags still attached.
- Please attach the returns address label (this is provided on your invoice sheet) if you have lost your invoice sheet please send to; *Please note this label is not prepaid and is just an address label*
6A The Courtyard
3. Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage by the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting. As any missing parcel is your responsibility. We advise our customers to use a tracked service to return any parcels as we will not be held liable for any missing parcels.
4. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Typically, it usually costs £3 to deliver an item back to us, as we are a small independent company I'm afraid we don't offer a free return service.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us and email to email@example.com or give us a call on 01925 242573 advising us on your order number along with the name of the item affected and the details of the problem (if you can please send us a picture of the fault) so that we can investigate for you. Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in 'How do I return an item". We will examine the faulty product and be intouch with the information off what refund you are entitled to via email within a reasonable period of time.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Exchanges can be made in store at Dolly Daydream Warrington, or by retuning the item by post including your returns form stating what you would like to exchange the item for including colour and size.